Installing a snorkel to your 4x4 is considered one of the most essential modifications made to your vehicle before heading out on extended trips or before taking your 4x4 through deep water crossings.
The original air intake position on most 4x4 vehicles is under the bonnet or inside the wheel arch, areas prone to high heat and water and dust ingress.
- Rotationally moulded using precision CNC shaped aluminium dies
- Increases air intake height rams cooler, cleaner air into the engine to help provide improved engine performance
- Increases air intake height to allow safer water crossings and reduce dust intake
- Manufactured from high quality UV stabilised LLDPE
- Snorkel kits include template, fitting instructions and all mounting hardware