20A IN-VEHICLE BATTERY CHARGER
The Redarc BCDC1220 DC/DC 12V 20A Multi Stage battery charging system is designed to charge your auxiliary/house batteries, from your vehicle, to their optimum levels.
The BCDC1220 will operate from a wide operating range (9 – 32V) making it suitable for installations where voltage drop is an issue, as well as giving the option of charging from both 12V and 24V vehicle systems.
The BCDC1220 features multi stage charging profiles specific to the chemistry of the battery under charge, allowing you to charge an auxiliary battery that is of different chemical characteristics to that of the source battery. The unit will act as a dual battery isolator and protect the start battery, should the voltage get too low.
The BCDC1220 is compact in size, easy to install and is fully sealed making it suitable for installation in harsh environments or marine applications.
Dual and auxiliary battery charging has never been so easy, efficient or affordable.
- Multi Stage DC-DC Battery Charger
- Start Battery Isolator
- Fully sealed
- Super quiet operation
- Charges AGM, Gel, Calcium content, VRLA and Standard Lead Acid batteries
- Input : 9 – 32V DC
- Efficiency : Typically 95%
- Output Current : 20A nominal
- Output Power (max) : 300W
- o Load Current : <100mA
- Standby Current : <5mA
- Safety : AS/NZS 60335.2.29, AS/NZS 60335.
- Environmental : ROHS Compliant
- C-Tick : EMC-CISPR.1
- Dimensions : 100x120x37mm
- Weight : 485g