Maxxis - Bravo Series MT-753
A true all-rounder, the Maxxis MT753 was developed to give maximum traction both on and off the road. And it does just that – its uniquely spaced tread blocks ensure exceptional self-cleaning ability for maximised traction and prolonged tread life.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Double steel-belted construction for long-lasting wear and uniformity.
- Jointless spiral-wrapped full nylon cap for added strength and stability.
- Special tread design delivers excellent traction in both on and off-road terrain.
- Open shoulder lugs provide exceptional self-cleaning capability.
- Premium rubber compound and heavy duty construction provide excellent durability and strength.
OVERALL DIAMETER (IN)
OVERALL DIAMETER (MM)
SECTION WIDTH (IN)
SECTION WIDTH (mm)
TREAD DEPTH (IN)
TREAD DEPTH (MM)
RIM WIDTH IN (MIN)
RIM WIDTH IN (MAX)
|E&OE. All measurements are based on Maxxis and industry standards. Physical tyre measurements may vary slightly.|