With serious 4×4 owners now pushing their vehicles through harder, harsher terrain with more accessories fitted to their 4×4’s than ever before Dobinsons saw the need for a no compromise, performance engineered shock absorber that offers the ultimate in performance.
Over four years of research, development and testing was undertaken to produce Dobinsons Monotube Remote Reservoir shock absorbers. Dobinsons MRR Series introduces premium quality build design and features to achieve the ultimate in performance and durability.
50mm and 60mm extra large bores, combined with remote oil reservoirs, provide the perfect housing for an enormous oil capacity and surface area to resist shock fade and maintain vehicle handling.
Unlike some other brands, each Dobinsons shock absorber is designed specifically for thevehicle and application and is designed to perform best when matched with Dobinsons Coil Springs. In some cases multiple options are available to ensure the best possible ride, handling, comfort and performance is achieved for the complete suspension system.
- 66mm Body & 60mm Bore (Larger 4×4’s)
- 56mm Body & 50mm Bore (Smaller 4×4’s and Commercial Vehicles where space is restricted)
- 18/22mm Chrome Piston Road
- 3mm Shock Body Wall Thickness
- External Oil Reservoir
- Includes Reservoir Mounting Brackets
- Direct Bolt-In Design
- Hi-Temperature Oil
- Adjustable Height Heat-Sync Spring Seats (where applicable)
- Includes Mount
- Triple-Lip Seals
- Natural Rubber Bushes for Reduced NVH & Improved Articulation
- Single Piece Lower Strut Legs (where applicable)
- Integrated Dust Cover