Completely redesigned, with plenty of new features added, the TTC tyre is ready to handle the toughest race conditions. The 54-inch Baja Claw TTC is an ultra aggressive off-road performance tyre with an advanced bias belted construction specially designed for rugged off-road use including rock crawling, mud, snow, sand, dirt and gravel.
- Bias belted construction meaning the Claw TTC is ready for all terrains ranging from rock crawling to mud, snow, sand, dirt and gravel.
- Aggressive directional Claw sidebiters to tear through loose surfaces and to provide rock crawling bite.
- Deep shoulder lugs and integrated concave blades to disperse mud.
- Durable and cut-resistance T5 compound.
- Decoupling elements and multi-angled siping for maximum flexibility and traction on smooth rock surfaces.
This compound is a specially developed compound for competition tyres. T5 is a low modulus compound that virtually sticks to surfaces as it climbs up over rocks and resists cutting and tearing on very low pressure applications.