The ROK9 LED light is an extremely versatile and compact light utilising 3 x 3w LED's producing a broad volume of neutral white light with a colour temperature of 5000k.
Fully sealed cast aluminium housing with a waterproof rating of IP67, incorporating a virtually unbreakable scratch resistant polycarbonate lens. The ROK9 could be used in numerous applications from toolbox or deck lighting, winch light, rock light or were any compact fully sealed light is required.
Supplied with multiple mounting options for surface and tubular mounting the ROK9 LED light is engineered to withstand the unforgiving harsh outback conditions or, whatever you can throw at it.
- Power: 9w (3 x 3w Cree chipsets)
- Effective lumens: 272lm
- Beam angle 90° Flood
- Input voltage range: 10-30v DC
- Current draw: 0.3 amps@ 13.2v
- Reverse polarity protected
- Colour temperature: 5000K
- Waterproof rating IP67
- LED Lifespan: Up to 30,000 hours
- Hard coated polycarbonate lens
- Die cast aluminum housing
- Input cable length: 450mm (17.72")
- Operating temperature -40°C to 63°C (-40°F to 145°F)
- Dimensions 77mm (W) x 22mm including base x 11mm without (H) x 44mm (D) 3"(W) x 0.9" / 0.4" (H) x 1.7" (D)
- Weight 0.8 grams (0.28oz)
- Tube and flat mounting bases included
- 30 degree mounting base available separately # CBROK9AM